Occupancy Control System for Essential Businesses
Governments have imposed a social distancing regulation to flatten the curve of the corona virus pandemic outbreak. Many businesses are now required to control the number of visitors entering their facility or building. Many have responded by assigning physical personnel to control the customer traffic at their entrances. We have an Automated Occupancy Control System that is dedicated to provide a more cost-effective and efficient way to abide by these safety regulations during the global pandemic.
- Count real-time occupancy in your building
Automated display at your entrance to control incoming traffic
Alert staff if capacity limit is breached
- Live occupancy widget to display at your website
Fast and easy implementation
How Does it Work?
- Install People Counter at every entrance of your facility.
- Define the specific occupancy limit imposed by the government on Analytics Manager.
- Set up the display device at the entrance to display the real-time dashboard for occupancy data.
- Display of color Indication to highlight the occupancy level of your premises:
- Green(within the threshold);
- Red(exceeding the threshold).
- Trigger instant alerts to the person-in-charge for their immediate attention if the threshold is breached for occupancy control.
- Daily reports for management.
Social Distancing Compliance for Supermarkets with Smart Displays to Control Traffic Flow
Retail Solutions Pro accurately counts how many customers are going in and out of your building, giving you real-time data on the number of customers inside – your occupancy. A tablet display at the entrance uses a simple traffic light system to inform customers whether they should enter, or whether the maximum occupancy has been reached and they should wait. When other customers exit, the screen will update accordingly. This allows efficient occupancy control for essential businesses such as supermarkets, drugstores, banks and hospitals.
Analytics Software Management System
3D People Counter & Wifi Analytics
We are the first in the world who combine people counter and Wi-Fi analytics into a single device. We are committed to continually maintain our market leading position, bringing a great deal of strategic foresight that our customers needed.
- Most Accurate – 95%+ accuracy
- Most Reliable – Hardware Lifespan 25 years
- Most Advanced – Quad Core 1.2 GHz processor
- Bi-directional Feature
- Interface http/https compatible
Operating System Linux Based
- POE Power Connection
- People Counting Software that Provide Centralized Analytical Functions
- Cloud or Corporate Server Option Available
- Can Manage 1-2000 counters
- Data Integration API
- 15+ Pre- Defined Business Report
- 60+ KPIs Reports
- Centralized Management for all Counters
- Download Spec Sheet
- Cloud Based
- Store Daily Report
- Online health check
- Sales Conversion Report
- Auto email reports in pdf, excel and API formats
- BIP Feature – Traffic Data Reports
- Conversion Rates vs Traffic
- Scheduled Automated Reports, Turn in Rate, Outside Traffic Reports
6 × Metrics in One Device
Combining 2 Technologies – Video Counting + Wi-Fi Counting
Our device provides analytics counting and Wi-Fi beacon tracking in one device, giving you 5 business metrics:
Metric 1: Visitor Count
People counter can help to collect the number of people entered to your store. It conducts bidirectional counting, which count in and out simultaneously. FootfallCam achieves high counting accuracy of 95% and above by employing the most advanced algorithm, based on color and texture, solving the issues with shadows and light level changes.
Metric 2: Street Counting
Using video tracking technology to identify the number of shopper passed by the store. Able to identify the absolute number of the people passed by the store front. It gives retailers to understand the window display effectiveness and overview on the miss-opportunity of the branch.
Metric 3: Visit Duration
Visit duration is measured based on unique identifier (MAC ID probes) from user’s smartphone. It could approximate the time of a visitor entered and left the store. You can know how long your customer stay in your store. And also, by looking at the dwell time and sales transaction, management will be able to find the pattern matching.
Metric 4: Outside Traffic
Our counters can detect user’s position within 100m radius. Based on the signal strength, it detects passer by outside the store and gives you the storefront conversion rate by comparing with the store footfall. We will have answer for queries such as how many missed opportunity outside the operating hours and how many people passing through has actually visited the store.
Metric 5: Returning Customer
Distinguishes if the customer has visited the store before by comparing the unique identifies with previous records. You are able to find out how many customers have returned in last 3 months. This can be used to measure customer loyalty via the frequency and shopping habits of returning customers
Metric 6: Zone Analytics
Location analytics uses advanced data mining techniques tuned to the type of data Wi-Fi location provides. Location analytics provides two methods for defining the different zone or area of a venue. Explicit zones can be defined by the user as named polygons that represent known defined spaces. It could be identifiable by its Zone ID.